this is an advertisement
Motor Vehicle Accident Turned Your Life Upside Down?
Louisville, Kentucky, is a growing metropolitan area, attractive to major corporations such as United Parcel Service (UPS) and Amazon. Interstates 64, 65 and 71 are getting busier and construction seems to be everywhere. With these and other factors, it is no surprise that motor vehicle accidents involving commercial trucks, cars, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians occur frequently.
Experienced Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
When you unexpectedly suffer serious injuries, you can look to the office of Bryan R. Armstrong, Attorney at Law, for help. As a seasoned auto accident lawyer, I will move quickly and efficiently to get you the money you need to move on with your life.
Five Things You Should And Should Not Do After An Accident
It is easy to assume that the "facts are the facts" and that nothing can change the past. The truth is that your actions after an auto accident can impact your claim just as much as the circumstances leading up to the crash. Talking to an attorney immediately following a collision is the best way to protect your claim, but here are five very important things everyone should know:
- Do not say anything: You may instinctively want to calm a tense situation by saying "Don't worry, I'm okay" or "I'm so sorry this happened." Only exchange driver's license numbers and insurance information. The insurance company will use what you say against you to pay you as little as possible.
- Do take pictures: Evidence can get lost or destroyed after car accidents. If you have a camera, smartphone or other mobile devices, take pictures on the scene.
- Do get medical attention: Not all injuries are immediately apparent. You could suffer serious trauma to your back, but it might take a few days for you to feel the physical pain. Again, do not say that you are okay until a doctor has confirmed that you are.
- Do not talk to the insurance company: You could inadvertently say something that will harm your claim. It is always best to let me do the talking for you.
- Do not sign anything: Insurance companies will contact you shortly after an accident with a settlement offer. These are generally well below what you deserve. When you sign, you also sign away your right to receive any additional compensation.
Be Safe Not Sorry | I Will Review Your Case For Free
It is always best to protect yourself and your claim by consulting an experienced car accident lawyer. By offering free initial consultations, you can get the peace of mind you need without any obligation.
I will front all filing fees, court costs, and expert fees, but court costs and case expenses will be the responsibility of the client. The cost for those will be taken out of any successful recovery of settlement or jury verdict.